Heavy Duty Longspan Shelving System Starter Bay (500kg per level)
Heavy-duty Longspan Shelving available with a wide range of size options to choose from. Our Longspan heavy-duty shelving is great for warehousing, storerooms, workshops, garages, and any other purpose where shelving is required.
Longspan Shelving is ideal when products are handled manually rather than by forklift, and provides an industrial metal shelving solution for bulky and heavy items.
- Each level can store up to 500kg per level
- Durable Powder-coated finish (blue uprights/orange beams)
- End Frames come pre-assembled for factory strength and easy assembly
- The price includes 3 levels and locking pins.
- Additional shelf levels are available here.
- Extension 'Add on' bays are also available here.
- Shelf levels can be adjusted every 50mm
- 18mm thick shelf levels
- Widths in the table specify the clear entry - overall width including uprights adds 104mm
DELIVERY 3-5 WORKING DAYS
Product Size Options
- Choose from 2m or 2.5m high.
- Width options of 950mm, 2500mm 2850mm, or 2400mm wide.
- 600mm or 900mm deep.
- Other heights and depths are available. Please contact us via web firstname.lastname@example.org/01430 410 450 for more information.
These units are sold as a single 'starter' bay consisting of 2 uprights and 3 shelf levels.
- Additional shelf levels can be purchased online here
- Extension 'add-on' bays can also be purchased to create a run of shelving. Please take into consideration the depth of the units match up.
- We can provide an installation service using SEIRS certified installers. please get in touch for further information
Larger Enquiries and Projects
Please get in touch for larger enquiries. We offer a full project management service with a free design and layout service.
- We offer free site visits and national coverage with our team of Regional Account Managers who will visit your premises, measure up and work with you to meet your requirements,
- Find out more information here