Filplastic (UK) Limited
Filplastic (UK) Ltd is fully aware of their environmental impact on local, national and global fronts.
The majority of our work is carried out on other company’s sites so we have an added responsibility to not only comply with our own environmental policy but to also respect and adhere to other company’s environmental policies.
We strive for continuous improvements in standards, and will take a considered and proactive approach to reducing the environmental impact of its operations by:-
- Our company is committed to the prevention of pollution and to comply with relevant environmental legislation and regulation as well as our customer requirements
- Meeting with company objectives on pollution prevention, health and safety initiatives and waste minimisation.
- The conservation of energy, water, raw materials and other natural resources.
- Using non-polluting technologies wherever feasible in designing long-life products
thereby reducing disposal problems and subsequent environmental impact.
- Reviewing the use of environmentally damaging substances and striving to identify viable alternatives.
- Managing our sites to ensure proper material storage, handling to promote orderly appearance.
- Wherever practical promoting the re-use and recycling of materials and packaging used in all operations.
- Maintaining an efficient transport fleet to minimise fuel usage and atmospheric contamination.
- Providing all employees with appropriate education, training and support to fulfil their responsibilities in accordance with the companies environmental policy as we recognise without their help and co-operation we will not meet our targets and objectives
- Regularly reviewing its environmental policy, objectives and targets for suitability and effectiveness. The Company achieves its policy by identifying, setting and reviewing targets to achieve its objectives.
- This policy is available on request to all interested parties and will be reviewed annually
Paul Taylor - Managing Director