Easychain is the latest innovation in conveyor equipment and handling, and an alternative to the traditional belt conveyor. The system has fewer drive motors, so lower outlay, maintenance costs and energy usage. All the working parts are at ground level so are easier to repair/maintain. Call our sales team now to arrange a visit 01430 410450, we cover the whole of the UK including Scotland & Northern Ireland.
To find out more, watch our video:
The main advantages to the system are:
- Unrestricted Layouts compared to a belt conveyor
- 120, 150, 180 and 240mm plate sets
- Food industry certified
- Automatic load compensation
- Low abrasion
- Small drive units offer high efficiency
- Patented tow drive system
- Rolling friction, not sliding friction
- Galvanised or stainless steel rails available
- Low level noise emissions – 60-65dB
- Low wear, easy maintenence
- Simple, easy access for cleaning
- Easy assembly and dis-assembly, alterable technology
The material used for the castors, which in easychain take over the function previously performed by the sliding elements, has been continuously optimised over a two year period to reach its present level of perfection. The rollers are particularly effective in reducing energy consumption, as well as lowering friction and so keeping wear and tear to a minimum.
Our team cover the whole of the UK, click here for their direct contact details.