As part of our 25th Anniversary this year, we have decided to do something special to commemorate it by raising money for both a national and regional charity. These are:
National Charity: Dementia UK
Dementia UK provides specialist dementia support for families through our Admiral Nurse Service.
Regional Charity: Yorkshire Air Ambulance
Yorkshire Air Ambulance is an independent Air Ambulance charity, providing a life-
How will we provide support?
Our team will participate in a number of personal challenges in order to raise money for the aforementioned charities. In addition to this we will also be holding our own mini-festival 'Fil-Fest'.
As well as supporting the two aforementioned charities, we are also supporting a range of local businesses, events and causes through a process of donations, fundraising and sponsorship.
So far we have committed to sponsoring/supporting the following local events/businesses:
- Rotary Club of Howden Charity Golf day
- Rotary Club of Howden Programme advertisement for Howden Rotary Golf Tournament
- Goole Business Awards Goole & Howdenshire business awards
- Howden Show programme. Advert & Premier Tent Sponsorship
- Beverley Races Race Sponsorship
- Pocklington RUFC sponsorship at Pocklington RUFC
- Eastrington Show Sponsorship of Equine Classes - Junior Showing & Open Showing
- York Musical Theatre Co - "The World Goes Round Sponsorship"
- BMF - Charity Rally Sponsorship
Total so far: £4,074.00
- Coffee Morning for Pricklington Palace, a local hedgehog rescue - 14/07/2018
- Fil-Fest - TBC