Heavy Duty Longspan Shelving System ADD ON Extension Bay
This is an 'Add On' Extension bay designed to be connected to our single longspan starter bay shelving units. These are a cost-effective way of creating a run of shelving units by utilising the existing uprights rather than standing 2 uprights next to each other. You can add on as many extension bays as you require onto the starter bay.
These cannot be used on their own and must be used with a starter bay. The extension bay must be used with our starter bay available here and must be of the same depth. These will not fit other brands. Our starter bays are available here
Heavy-duty Longspan Shelving available with a wide range of size options to choose from. Our Longspan heavy-duty shelving is great for warehousing, storerooms, workshops, garages, and any other purpose where shelving is required.
Longspan Shelving is ideal when products are handled manually rather than by forklift, and provides an industrial metal shelving solution for bulky and heavy items.
- Each level can store up to 500kg per level
- Durable Powder-coated finish (blue uprights/orange beams)
- End Frames come pre-assembled for factory strength and easy assembly
- The price includes 1 upright, 3 levels and locking pins.
- Additional shelf levels are available here.
- Shelf levels can be adjusted every 50mm
- 18mm thick shelf levels
- Widths in the table specify the clear entry - overall width including uprights adds 104mm
5-7 working day delivery
Product Size Options
- Choose from 2m or 2.5m high.
- Width options of 950mm, 2500mm 2850mm, or 2400mm wide.
- 600mm or 900mm deep. These must be the same depth as your starter bay.
- Other heights and depths are available. Please contact us via web firstname.lastname@example.org/01430 410 450 for more information.
These units are sold as a single 'extension' bay consisting of 1 upright and 3 shelf levels. These cannot be used on their own and will incur a 25% restocking fee if purchased incorrectly.
- Additional shelf levels can be purchased online here
- Extension 'add-on' bays allow you to create a run of shelving. Please take into consideration that the depth of the starter bay shelving units match up with your extension bay.
- We can provide an installation service using SEIRS certified installers. please get in touch for further information
Larger Enquiries and Projects
Please get in touch for larger enquiries. We offer a full project management service with a free design and layout service.
- We offer free site visits and national coverage with our team of Regional Account Managers who will visit your premises, measure up and work with you to meet your requirements,
- Find out more information here